The Duke Certificate in Global Human Resources, based upon the Global Learning System® designed by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), prepares experienced HR professionals for the national Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) certification exam administered twice yearly by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). The primary focus of the Global Learning System is the global practice and application of human resources.
The Duke review program is offered in an intensive format. Students can complete the review in 3 days. The program will be offered in Durham at Duke University.
Who should attend?
- PHR/SPHR level professionals seeking to supplement their certification to an international level
- HR professionals, with 3-4 demonstrated HR experience, desiring a preparation course for the GPHR exam, with at least 2 years exempt-level global experience whose responsibilities include:
- Development and implementing global HR strategies
- Managing HR operations overseas
- International assignment management
- HR professionals seeking to supplement their certification to an international level
- 3-4 years demonstrated HR experience with a minimum of 2 years experience in global HR role in the areas of Development and implementing global HR strategies, managing HR operations overseas, and international assignment management
- Fluency in English (including reading and writing)
- Computer literacy, access to computer and printer prior to program
- Valid email account
- Tuition paid in full prior to program
Certificate Completion Requirements*
- Attend program in its entirety
- Complete all assignments and multiple tests with minimum grade of 70
*This certificate is noncredit and does not apply toward a degree.