There is no better way to prepare for the CIA® exam than with Duke University’s exam preparation program. This course combines the expertise of a certified instructor with The IIA CIA Learning System™ print and online study components.
Why Should I Enroll in the Internal Auditor Certificate Program at Duke?
- Increase your knowledge and skills in the areas of governance, risk, and controls.
- Stay on track to complete your studies in a few short weeks.
- Attend classes on Saturdays
- Network with peers and discuss difficult topics with an expert instructor.
- Earn a certificate of completion from Duke
- Enjoy comprehensive study materials with The IIA CIA Learning System (included in tuition).
Admission to this program is limited.
Students must be fluent in English (including reading and writing),
Computer literate, and have access to a computer with a valid email account.
Experience in an auditing related capacity is required as this program is a preparation program for the Certified Internal Auditor® national exam.
Tuition be paid in full prior to the course start date.